Turf Marking

All original material, except otherwise explicitly stated, is under this:
Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License
MMIII-MMVII
Warm Fuzzy Freudian Slippers, Ltd.
*Other People's Blogs

FYI

Things you need to know:
  • Some posts, or the links they contain, are NSFW. This is your only warning.
  • This blog serves the cause of my freedom of speech, not yours. I wield censorship like a 10 year-old boy who just found his father's handgun.
Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

For those in the I-town/607 area code...
Saltonstall Workshop
"ONLINE PUBLISHING: BEYOND BLOGS"
  • Saturday, May 19
  • Presenters: Michael Orthofer, NYC; Mark Budman, Binghamton; Robert Colley, Syracuse
  • 2:00 pm – 4:30 pm
  • $15 registration fee, includes light refreshments
  • Tompkins County Library’s Borg Warner Community Room
  • Limited to 50 participants. Please call 539-3146 to reserve your place.
I reserved my space and was asked to get the word out, so here it is! I've had the pleasure of having a submission rejected by one of the presenters, the publisher of VESTAL REVIEW.
Categories:

0 comments: