Turf Marking

All original material, except otherwise explicitly stated, is under this:
Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License
MMIII-MMVII
Warm Fuzzy Freudian Slippers, Ltd.
*Other People's Blogs

FYI

Things you need to know:
  • Some posts, or the links they contain, are NSFW. This is your only warning.
  • This blog serves the cause of my freedom of speech, not yours. I wield censorship like a 10 year-old boy who just found his father's handgun.
Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Geek To Live: Getting Things Done with Google Notebook - Lifehacker

Fans and followers of the Getting Things Done personal productivity system have hacked all sorts of ways to GTD in different applications, from Microsoft Outlook to plain text to Gmail. But one of Google Labs' less-hyped applications, Notebook, is very well-suited to instant capture and easy processing of your GTD lists.
This article just came out the other day, but it's already been what--a couple of weeks--since I've turned into Google's bitch.

I don't use Google Notebook in exactly this way (I do this with my email), but it's this kind of thinking, this kind of ease that's kept me more or less organized.

Next time (eventually): Maybe some screenshots of all the different Google services I use.
Categories: ,

0 comments: