Turf Marking

All original material, except otherwise explicitly stated, is under this:
Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License
MMIII-MMVII
Warm Fuzzy Freudian Slippers, Ltd.
*Other People's Blogs

FYI

Things you need to know:
  • Some posts, or the links they contain, are NSFW. This is your only warning.
  • This blog serves the cause of my freedom of speech, not yours. I wield censorship like a 10 year-old boy who just found his father's handgun.
Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 25, 2003

Self-Medication

These are the main ways I've managed to self-medicate myself though my February Deluge which have really messed up my sleep cycle. It's sad when you float through 8 hours of work during the day, yet your most productive and creative times seem to be during the proverbial "witching hour."

Starbucks Coffee
The Comeback Trumpeters Guide
Lupin the 3rd
Reign: the Conqueror
The Unofficial Dave Barry Blog

0 comments: