Turf Marking

All original material, except otherwise explicitly stated, is under this:
Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License
MMIII-MMVII
Warm Fuzzy Freudian Slippers, Ltd.
*Other People's Blogs

FYI

Things you need to know:
  • Some posts, or the links they contain, are NSFW. This is your only warning.
  • This blog serves the cause of my freedom of speech, not yours. I wield censorship like a 10 year-old boy who just found his father's handgun.
Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 02, 2005

The Wife and I are heading to Upstate NY to see her mom and some friends. Fun should be had, and hopefully pictures.

But, dammit... I need a day off. This is why I hate travelling ;).

Blogging will be sporadic. Email, even moreso. Don't do anything I wouldn't do, and I'll be back next week.

8 comments:

Mushtaq Ali said...

Having just gotten back from upstate NY all I can say is that I hope that the weather has gotten better.

It was all overcast, rainy and cold most of the time I was there.

And then there were the hounds of skelos running around everywhere...

Anonymous said...

Hang in there Don. When you get back we'll pick a day where we drink beer watch good martial arts movies (ever see "Drive" w/ Mark Dacoscos?) and generaly chill.

Don said...

Hounds of Skelos? Is that anything like the evil minions of Sotha'Ghul?

Mushtaq Ali said...

Yeah, sort of, but their breath is worse, and they come not from the spaces we know, but from the angles between them.

There was a major outbreak a few weeks ago around Nassau in upstate NY, very bad, lots of missing pets and such. This of course lead to an outbreak of Republicans.Very frightening.

Mushtaq Ali said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mushtaq Ali said...

Hmm,

There must be an ecco in here.

BTW how come datu_b doesn't have a groovy iconic avatar picture?

Don said...

Well, datu_b doesn't yet have a weblog. I have a suspicion that I'd have an easier time getting him to a live-action role playing game.

Anonymous said...

"I have a suspicion that I'd have an easier time getting him to a live-action role playing game."-Those years are behind me...Now role to save vs. my +4 Stick!

Also I'm not as computer savvy as you two ;)