Turf Marking

All original material, except otherwise explicitly stated, is under this:
Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License
MMIII-MMVII
Warm Fuzzy Freudian Slippers, Ltd.
*Other People's Blogs

FYI

Things you need to know:
  • Some posts, or the links they contain, are NSFW. This is your only warning.
  • This blog serves the cause of my freedom of speech, not yours. I wield censorship like a 10 year-old boy who just found his father's handgun.
Powered By Blogger

Monday, December 29, 2003

Yes, it's been such an awesome day so far, I can actually hear U2 in the back of my mind. It's a glorious day weather-wise; a nice 60 degrees. I had a restful night's sleep last night. I spent the morning meditating on (that is, pondering) my life, and finally discovered the piece that was missing as I'm trying to (re-)discover the spiritual component of the direction that I want my life to take.

I've got time to chill out here in OU's library, now open again after the holidays, so I've got a steady net connection, plus time to enjoy it. I don't work for another couple of hours.

And the icing on the cake is that I spoke with E a few moments ago, and she comes back TOMORROW!! God, I've missed her so much. We've resolved never to be apart like that again, at least not during Christmas.

In short, today I've been blessed, not only be being alive and feeling alive, but feeling centered and at one with Creation.

0 comments: