Turf Marking

All original material, except otherwise explicitly stated, is under this:
Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License
MMIII-MMVII
Warm Fuzzy Freudian Slippers, Ltd.
*Other People's Blogs

FYI

Things you need to know:
  • Some posts, or the links they contain, are NSFW. This is your only warning.
  • This blog serves the cause of my freedom of speech, not yours. I wield censorship like a 10 year-old boy who just found his father's handgun.
Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 30, 2003

All this reading lately, all these cool websites I've found as a result of this reading (for example, Zoe Trope's), all the music I've been listening to lately has made my old creative itch return. Unfortunately, I've only two real creative outlets: music and this here blog thingy.

I'm still in the process of working out my list of "Things I Want to Accomplish in 2004" but it will include these two items:
A jazz arrangement of the song Another Sunday by Robert Lamm. I've already decided that whatever instrumentation is used, the last verse of the song needs to be sung.

"instant gratification 2.0" - as soon as I work all the bugs out of my budget, I'm going to at least upgrade this blogger account so that the ad doesn't show. I already have some ideas for a format change.


I could definitely use the readers' (all 3 of you) help with this last one -- tell me how to improve this thing!

0 comments: