Turf Marking

All original material, except otherwise explicitly stated, is under this:
Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License
MMIII-MMVII
Warm Fuzzy Freudian Slippers, Ltd.
*Other People's Blogs

FYI

Things you need to know:
  • Some posts, or the links they contain, are NSFW. This is your only warning.
  • This blog serves the cause of my freedom of speech, not yours. I wield censorship like a 10 year-old boy who just found his father's handgun.
Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 14, 2007

If you're one of the legion (and by legion, I mean three or four) who emails me about YouTube links that I have yet to respond to, there may be a reason.

(Sorry it too me so long to get to this. Teh interhighway has been stopped up here at the homestead for the past few days.)
Categories:

2 comments:

Ms. Bizarro said...

Isn't that rather passive/aggressive of you? Why don't you just tell the people who send you YouTube links to stop?

B said...

I get the point...you don't love me anymore.

-youtube now only me lonelytube