Turf Marking

All original material, except otherwise explicitly stated, is under this:
Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License
MMIII-MMVII
Warm Fuzzy Freudian Slippers, Ltd.
*Other People's Blogs

FYI

Things you need to know:
  • Some posts, or the links they contain, are NSFW. This is your only warning.
  • This blog serves the cause of my freedom of speech, not yours. I wield censorship like a 10 year-old boy who just found his father's handgun.
Powered By Blogger

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Part of Blog 'Til You Drop Sunday...

God, I love YouTube. These are clips from a show on BBC Three, featuring the grandmasters of two different Filipino arts.
"...and if a Filipino is fighting you, I'll have somebody engage you. I watch. And when you focus on him, I'll hit you. It doesn't sound nice, but morality comes before and after the fight. When you kill a guy just be sure, if you can help it, that the family doesn't know it's you. Because the family is gonna go after you, they don't go to the law.


And, if you've ever wondered what a Grand Tuhon's orasyon looks like up close, check this out (it's about 2/3 of the way into the clip).

Categories: ,

0 comments: