Turf Marking

All original material, except otherwise explicitly stated, is under this:
Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License
MMIII-MMVII
Warm Fuzzy Freudian Slippers, Ltd.
*Other People's Blogs

FYI

Things you need to know:
  • Some posts, or the links they contain, are NSFW. This is your only warning.
  • This blog serves the cause of my freedom of speech, not yours. I wield censorship like a 10 year-old boy who just found his father's handgun.
Powered By Blogger

Saturday, March 01, 2003

And Now For Something Completely Original

Maybe one day soon, I'll post my mission statement. That standard, that compass that, in theory, guides my day-to-day decision-making. Now, there are a million and one ways to construct one. I just happened to use Stephen Covey's method. Here's another.

I won't post mine, but suffice it to say I feel out of touch with it. Intuitively, that should indicate that I need a new one. But, I'm not sure where to begin. It's almost like I lost my grounding -- not totally, so it's not necessarily as dramatic as it sounds. I've still got one or two things to center me.

It's like I know exactly where I am. Just not exactly where I'm going.

Ok, this thing's getting way too personal.

0 comments: