Turf Marking

All original material, except otherwise explicitly stated, is under this:
Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License
MMIII-MMVII
Warm Fuzzy Freudian Slippers, Ltd.
*Other People's Blogs

FYI

Things you need to know:
  • Some posts, or the links they contain, are NSFW. This is your only warning.
  • This blog serves the cause of my freedom of speech, not yours. I wield censorship like a 10 year-old boy who just found his father's handgun.
Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Here are some things I would have taken pictures of, had I a camera, and would have uploaded by now had that camera been digital:
  • Every sign in Elmira, NY that E and I drove past that had any reference to Mark Twain.
  • The two front lawns we drove past that had deflated Christmas balloon-figures. It was a pretty ghastly looking scene.
  • That demonic "scary tire guy" that's on a sign a little ways south of the Harvard Rd. exit of I-271 -- E, if you read this, leave a comment and remind me exactly what this is.
  • My brand new pair of kamagong escrima sticks - now considered among my "Most Valued Material Possessions."

0 comments: