Turf Marking

All original material, except otherwise explicitly stated, is under this:
Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License
MMIII-MMVII
Warm Fuzzy Freudian Slippers, Ltd.
*Other People's Blogs

FYI

Things you need to know:
  • Some posts, or the links they contain, are NSFW. This is your only warning.
  • This blog serves the cause of my freedom of speech, not yours. I wield censorship like a 10 year-old boy who just found his father's handgun.
Powered By Blogger

Thursday, August 03, 2006

...or should I say, "Bi-Weekly?"

I have no idea what this means since I don't watch LOST and it's now too far gone for me to spend the time catching up. It doesn't help that both times I tried to watch it, I saw the same two episodes.

You scored as Kate. You are Kate! Even with your spotty past of bank robbery and trouble you are a known as a nice girl who loves adventure. You are one of the guys and will always volunteer to go exploring.

Kate

69%

Shannon

56%

Boone

50%

Sawyer

44%

Jack

38%

Michael

38%

Sun

38%

Locke

31%

Sayid

31%

Charlie

19%

Claire

19%

Which "Lost" character are you?
created with QuizFarm.com

0 comments: