Turf Marking

All original material, except otherwise explicitly stated, is under this:
Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License
MMIII-MMVII
Warm Fuzzy Freudian Slippers, Ltd.
*Other People's Blogs

FYI

Things you need to know:
  • Some posts, or the links they contain, are NSFW. This is your only warning.
  • This blog serves the cause of my freedom of speech, not yours. I wield censorship like a 10 year-old boy who just found his father's handgun.
Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Apologies to whoever I ganked this from...

Do you snore?
I never used to, but ever since I spent two years in Appalachian Ohio, all of a sudden I'm sawing logs on a nightly basis :(.

Are you a lover or a fighter?
I'm a lover until someone pisses me off.

What's your worst fear?
The clowns coming out of the mirror.

As a kid, were you a Lego Maniac?
Maniac was the operative word. Comments were made about how I'd build vehicles and robots around their imaginary weapons systems.

What do you think of reality tv?
To quote Blackadder, "Utter crap."

Do you chew on your straws?
Nope.

Were you a cute baby?
I smiled all the time, I'm told. My winningest feature: the "999" birthmark on my scalp.

What color is your keyboard?
Black.

Do you sing in the shower?
Not anymore, come to think of it. And I don't know why, either.

Have you ever bungee jumped?
I wish.

Any secret talents?
I can hum along, note for note, with every horn soli from every Chicago album.

What's your ideal vacation spot?
Anywhere with wi-fi access and my mp3 player.

Can you swim?
I spent 1/4 of my 8th year of life in a swimming pool.

Have you seen the movie Donnie Darko?
Not the whole thing.

Do you give a damn about the ozone?
Sort of, yeah.

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop?
It takes no licks for Chuck Norris!

Can you sing the alphabet backwards?
No.

Do you prefer electric or manual pencil sharpener?
Electric.

What's your stand on hunting?
Just don't waste anything, and for pete's sake you don't need to go around with RPGs. I respect anyone who'll go out with a bow and arrow.

Do you like your handwriting?
I'm told it looks like Thomas Jefferson's at its neatest.

What are you allergic to?
Undue effort based on a cost/benefit analysis.

When was the last time you said, I love you?
Sometime this morning.

Do you cry at weddings?
Only my own.

How do you like your eggs?
Depends on the day. But, generous amounts of cooking oil are usually involved.

Are blondes dumb?
Blonds are like any other group of people: a few winners, but a whole lot of losers.

Where does the other sock end up?
In yesterday's shoes.

Do you have a nickname?
Not currently. I have been called "The Last Don," "Don the Dragon," "The Last Dragon," and "Master P" in the past.

Is McDonalds disgusting?
Right after my first viewing of SUPERSIZE ME, I had a Quarter Pounder with Cheese.

When was the last time you were in a car?
This morning.

Do you prefer baths or showers?
Showers.

Is Santa Claus real?
Yes.

Do you like to have your neck kissed?
But of course!

Are you afraid of the dark?
Only after watching THE EXORCIST.

What are you addicted to?
Coffee with espresso shots.

Crunchy or creamy peanut butter?
Crunchy.

Can you crack your neck?
Yup.

Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
I have this vague memory of doing so once, but I can't remember the details...hm...

Is drug free the way to be?
Depends how you define caffeine.

Are you a heavy sleeper?
Once I get going.

What color are your eyes?
Brown.

Do you like your life?
For once, yes.

Are you psychic?
I knew you were going to ask that.

Have you read Catcher in the Rye?
In high school.

Do you play any instruments?
The trumpet. Ah, the ol' glory days.

Have you ever stolen money?
Depends what your definition of "is" is.

Can you snowboard?
Hell no. And, I'd never try, either.

Do you like camping?
Not particularly.

Do you snort when you laugh?
No.

Do you believe in magic?
If you mean dark, Stygian, eldritch sorcery--yes.

Are dogs a man's best friend?
I guess.

Do you believe in divorce?
Only when tasteful.

Can you do the Moonwalk?
I was listening to Huey Lewis & the News when everyone else was trying to learn. And I feel justified because Huey was never accused of child molestation.

Do you make a lot of mistakes?
The last one I made was about a year ago when I thought I was wrong.

Is it cold outside today?
Not for December.

What was the last thing you ate?
Something's flesh.

Do you wear nail polish?
Only when I'm fronting my Culture Club tribute band called Yes, I Really Want to Hurt You.

What's the most annoying tv commercial?
That commercial where a bunch of girlfriends are out brunching somewhere or at some trendy bar, and trying to non-chalantly discuss treatment options for the Human papillomavirus.

Do you shop at American Eagle?
A 30+ year old man trolling thru American Eagle is about as appealing as a 30+ year old man trolling through a college bar. So, yes.

Favorite song at the moment?
"Runaway" by Bill Champlin.

Who are you tagging?
No one. That's the point of a Bandwidth Conservation Post.

0 comments: