Turf Marking

All original material, except otherwise explicitly stated, is under this:
Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License
MMIII-MMVII
Warm Fuzzy Freudian Slippers, Ltd.
*Other People's Blogs

FYI

Things you need to know:
  • Some posts, or the links they contain, are NSFW. This is your only warning.
  • This blog serves the cause of my freedom of speech, not yours. I wield censorship like a 10 year-old boy who just found his father's handgun.
Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

For years, I've noticed that in the week preceding a full moon, my physical biorhythm always sinks. I mention the full moon as a point of reference, not as any sort of implication. No matter how much or how little I do, I feel drained that week. What's weird is how it sneaks up on me 95% of the time. I wonder why I don't feel like doing a damn thing, why everything seems like such a struggle, and when I start to feel better I look up, and there it is.

Anyway, I think I was it harder this past week as I was recovering from both illness and travel. Speaking of recovery, my dad was briefly in the hospital again last week for a pre-scheduled procedure. He's doing great!

Ok, as promised last post, there will be stuff to btich blog about...
Categories:

0 comments: