Turf Marking

All original material, except otherwise explicitly stated, is under this:
Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License
MMIII-MMVII
Warm Fuzzy Freudian Slippers, Ltd.
*Other People's Blogs

FYI

Things you need to know:
  • Some posts, or the links they contain, are NSFW. This is your only warning.
  • This blog serves the cause of my freedom of speech, not yours. I wield censorship like a 10 year-old boy who just found his father's handgun.
Powered By Blogger

Thursday, November 17, 2005

...The Reader's Digest Version

ITEM ONE
Dear Sony:

Suck it.

Love,
Bill G.
And, it still didn't stop me from getting Chris Botti's To Love Again!

ITEM TWO
I'm takin' what they're givin'
'Cos I'm workin' for a livin'


-Huey Lewis & the News, "Workin' for a Livin'"
Well, workin' when I'm called, anyway.

ITEM THREE



Have it your way!

ITEM FOUR
How old am I?

Old enough to be drinking Traditional Medicinals® EveryDay Detox® tea, for Pete's sake. It's not all that bad, really. It smells like licorice, and I'll be damned if it really doesn't help my digestion.

I'm also old enough to listen to the latest Chris Botti album, with guests such as Sting, Paula Cole, and... Steven Tyler??

ITEM FIVE
As Dorothy Parker once said to her boyfriend
"Fare thee well,"
As Columbus announced when he knew he was bounced,
"It was swell, Isabelle, swell,"


-Cole Porter, "Just One of Those Things"
ITEM SIX
I've only ever been a casual follower of The Boondocks strip. While I probably don't seek it out as much as I should, I've never passed up a chance to check it out when I could.

To be honest, I probably wouldn't have sought out the new cartoon series of the same name except for the express purpose of seeing what the controversy, generated before the show even started airing, was all about. I'm not posting my opinions (yet), but I just wanted to take this moment to thank all the people who bravely stood up to tell me why I should avoid this show for turning me on to it. I probably would have let it slip under my radar if not for you!
Categories: , , ,

0 comments: