Turf Marking

All original material, except otherwise explicitly stated, is under this:
Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License
MMIII-MMVII
Warm Fuzzy Freudian Slippers, Ltd.
*Other People's Blogs

FYI

Things you need to know:
  • Some posts, or the links they contain, are NSFW. This is your only warning.
  • This blog serves the cause of my freedom of speech, not yours. I wield censorship like a 10 year-old boy who just found his father's handgun.
Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Now that I've had a long weekend, taken an extra day off (with another coming), and let go of my feelings of entitlement, I'm a much happier person than I was this time last week. I'm actually ready to go back to work (for a three-day week...two-and-a-half if you don't count the seminar I'm scheduled to fall asleep in attend tomorrow morning.

The camping trip was fun. Sure, it meant leaving a whole bunch of stuff half-finished. My inbox here at home is so full, I don't want to deal. Stuff to read, write, and file. But at least I have the energy to care and am relaxed enough to do something about it all.

I'm still looking forward to my next day off, though. I'm almost recovered. I almost feel like a normal human being again, except for a stiff neck that hasn't gotten better in a week (it actually got a touch worse after the trip, but it's gotten back to where it's been). But I'm not quite there yet. The (metaphorical) Hulk is still a bit too close to the surface for my taste.
Categories:

0 comments: