Turf Marking

All original material, except otherwise explicitly stated, is under this:
Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License
MMIII-MMVII
Warm Fuzzy Freudian Slippers, Ltd.
*Other People's Blogs

FYI

Things you need to know:
  • Some posts, or the links they contain, are NSFW. This is your only warning.
  • This blog serves the cause of my freedom of speech, not yours. I wield censorship like a 10 year-old boy who just found his father's handgun.
Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Jesus H. Christ, it's 4:30--why can't I fucking go to sleep. Man, to add cosmic insult to cosmic injury, I can't even be in the best shape to make use of the limited time I have to get shit done because I can't even fucking sleep.

I'm going to be one pissed off firecracker tomorrow. The only thing for it is to drink as many red eyes and Red Bulls as I can get my hands on.

This isn't right, I tell you. This just isn't fucking right.

0 comments: