Turf Marking

All original material, except otherwise explicitly stated, is under this:
Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License
MMIII-MMVII
Warm Fuzzy Freudian Slippers, Ltd.
*Other People's Blogs

FYI

Things you need to know:
  • Some posts, or the links they contain, are NSFW. This is your only warning.
  • This blog serves the cause of my freedom of speech, not yours. I wield censorship like a 10 year-old boy who just found his father's handgun.
Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 12, 2003

AGAIN WITH THE "FEMININE SIDE"
I'm standing on the edge of another precipice in life
Gotta face my Steppenwolf
Gotta drag it through the mud
When I get there I will see myself

Pearl
words/music by Paula Cole
Now that I've reached a bit of (serendipitous) success in other areas of my life, I'm poised to move ahead in others. I just hope I can follow through, and with a bit of help, I'm sure I can.

TODAY ON "E"!

Well, today was supposed to be our first officially designated "day off" from each other. We've been together nearly every day for the past three weeks. But there's supposed to be a meteor shower tonight, and we basically said, "what the heck?"

A couple of days ago, we had our first um... "disagreement" so to speak. Nothing bad happened, no harsh words were said, and the situation was no one's fault. But it was an eye-opener for me. I could actually observe myself going through the process of making oneself angry. I don't care how hair-trigger someone's anger is, there's definitely a point at which one decides to make his or her anger manifest, internally or externally. I allowed my anger to get the better of me, but allowed it to fade in fairly short order.

Score one for maturity!

0 comments: