Turf Marking

All original material, except otherwise explicitly stated, is under this:
Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License
MMIII-MMVII
Warm Fuzzy Freudian Slippers, Ltd.
*Other People's Blogs

FYI

Things you need to know:
  • Some posts, or the links they contain, are NSFW. This is your only warning.
  • This blog serves the cause of my freedom of speech, not yours. I wield censorship like a 10 year-old boy who just found his father's handgun.
Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 05, 2003

TODAY ON "E"!

I've spent the past week in heaven. And, I'm still there even if I'm going to be apart from her for the next few hours. Actually, I think it's the first 24 hours I've spent away from her in all this time.

I know I promised more in the way of "gory details" and such, but at this point, I honestly don't know where to begin. I could go with a day-by-day play-by-play of everything said and done since two Sundays ago. I could go and post a million and one song lyrics (mostly by my favorite band with a midwestern name, a fancy logo, and a horn trio).

But, I'm too tired to be cryptic and too shy to be detailed.

I'm happy. 'Nuff said.

Now, maybe next go 'round, I'll talk about the ways this person has definitely changed my outlook on the future. Maybe.

Ok, I will say this. That line from that Liz Phair song a few entries back doesn't quite apply anymore, except for the fact that my head is, in fact, still spinning.

0 comments: