Turf Marking

All original material, except otherwise explicitly stated, is under this:
Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License
MMIII-MMVII
Warm Fuzzy Freudian Slippers, Ltd.
*Other People's Blogs

FYI

Things you need to know:
  • Some posts, or the links they contain, are NSFW. This is your only warning.
  • This blog serves the cause of my freedom of speech, not yours. I wield censorship like a 10 year-old boy who just found his father's handgun.
Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 25, 2004

Well, it's not really all that bad of a Monday, but it's a great song. Anyway...

ITEM ONE
I've been slowly taking E on a video journey through the Blackadder series. All that's left is the second half of the first season and the whole of Blackadder Goes Fourth.

I used to have my favorite Blackadder quote in my email signatures in college.
I, on the other hand, am a fully-rounded human being, with a degree from the University of Life, a diploma from the School of Hard Knocks, and three gold stars from the Kindergarten of Getting the Shit Kicked Out of Me.
ITEM TWO
I've got two days off in a row at the Diamond Mines this week. E and I are looking to pop up to see my parents for a night. I think it'll be good to get E acclimated before spending a fair amount of time there during Thanksgiving.

ITEM THREE
There is NO... Item Three.

ITEM FOUR
Just like a McSweeney's piece (since it's written by a frequent contributer)...

Excerpts From My Unsuccessful Audition for VH-1's I Love The 80s
By John Moe

While you're there, you might as well check out this link, too.

ITEM FIVE
If these rumors about the next Superman movie are true, I'd be interested.

0 comments: