Turf Marking

All original material, except otherwise explicitly stated, is under this:
Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License
MMIII-MMVII
Warm Fuzzy Freudian Slippers, Ltd.
*Other People's Blogs

FYI

Things you need to know:
  • Some posts, or the links they contain, are NSFW. This is your only warning.
  • This blog serves the cause of my freedom of speech, not yours. I wield censorship like a 10 year-old boy who just found his father's handgun.
Powered By Blogger

Sunday, October 17, 2004

Over the weekend, I was in Columbus with E -- see below. Or rater, above, since I'll be posting about that next. Anyway, to counter the deepening depression of getting halfway through the stories of The Best American Nonrequired Reading 2004, I broke down and bought Created in Darkness by Troubled Americans: The Best of McSweeney's Humor Category. Most of it is from the McSweeney's website, which should theoretically tick me off. But, I'm not. I'm glad I got it.

I'd love to go and take my usual liberties with copyright/fair use laws, but instead, I'll just direct you to various funny stuff where I can. For instance, we've all played the Name Game, right? Here are some more versions.
The Name Game
By Stephany Aulenback and Sean Carman
"Beckie Benton." How does that grab ya?

0 comments: