Turf Marking

All original material, except otherwise explicitly stated, is under this:
Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License
MMIII-MMVII
Warm Fuzzy Freudian Slippers, Ltd.
*Other People's Blogs

FYI

Things you need to know:
  • Some posts, or the links they contain, are NSFW. This is your only warning.
  • This blog serves the cause of my freedom of speech, not yours. I wield censorship like a 10 year-old boy who just found his father's handgun.
Powered By Blogger

Thursday, May 18, 2006

The Wife will tell you, I've often wished I had crazy telekinetic powers.

If Your Life Was a Movie, What Would it Be?


If your life was a movie, it would be the horror flick Carrie, about a lonely teenage girl with psychic powers who murders her classmates after one too many practical jokes. You're probably depressed and lonely, with a very dark perspective on the world.
Take this quiz!






Quizilla | Join | Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code


Yeah, I wish a motherf---er would pour pig's blood on me...

0 comments: