Turf Marking

All original material, except otherwise explicitly stated, is under this:
Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License
MMIII-MMVII
Warm Fuzzy Freudian Slippers, Ltd.
*Other People's Blogs

FYI

Things you need to know:
  • Some posts, or the links they contain, are NSFW. This is your only warning.
  • This blog serves the cause of my freedom of speech, not yours. I wield censorship like a 10 year-old boy who just found his father's handgun.
Powered By Blogger

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Well, email's not quite a home, but I gave my main inbox a makeover, deleted a bunch of folders, eliminated 2/3 of my filters, and junked over 1,000 old messages with information I acted on, couldn't file, or that I had no further use for whatsoever. It was about 90 minutes of work spread out over a day, and that's only because I was such a packrat. Now, it's all streamlined.

Of course, part of the streamlining process meant deactivating the forwarding of the blog's email account (incidentally, the same addy I use for message boards and stuff) to my main email. So, if I'm a little slow(er) to respond to comments and such, I apologize now. But don't fret. I'm experimenting with gmail's POP access, so I'll be checking that account (along with my RSS feeds) on a regular basis.

Anyway, check out the article. Keep yourself sorted and sane.
Categories: ,

0 comments: