Turf Marking

All original material, except otherwise explicitly stated, is under this:
Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License
MMIII-MMVII
Warm Fuzzy Freudian Slippers, Ltd.
*Other People's Blogs

FYI

Things you need to know:
  • Some posts, or the links they contain, are NSFW. This is your only warning.
  • This blog serves the cause of my freedom of speech, not yours. I wield censorship like a 10 year-old boy who just found his father's handgun.
Powered By Blogger

Sunday, June 11, 2006

I know I've got more important things to post about, but I just had to take the time to say that I'm glad I caught the Men's Final of the French Open just moments ago (I had completely forgotten about it--it's that time of the year) between Roger Federer and Raphael Nadal.

I won't spoil it because of time differences, and what not, but I will say that whatever happens, the end of the fourth set was utterly stupefying!

Back in a mo' with some of the other things I've been meaning to talk about.
Categories:

0 comments: