Turf Marking

All original material, except otherwise explicitly stated, is under this:
Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License
MMIII-MMVII
Warm Fuzzy Freudian Slippers, Ltd.
*Other People's Blogs

FYI

Things you need to know:
  • Some posts, or the links they contain, are NSFW. This is your only warning.
  • This blog serves the cause of my freedom of speech, not yours. I wield censorship like a 10 year-old boy who just found his father's handgun.
Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 11, 2003

[Ed. note: those who stumble upon this blog through Blogger may be initially confused. I suggest clicking on "freedom" underneath the title, and all should become clear.]

What started as curiousity and experimentation with "blogs" ended in a fit of righteous anger. I liked the idea that one could in theory post a blog on a webpage one already maintains. However, there was one notable exception -- webpages on AOL (of course). Before you ask me, "Why not switch to...?" I'd say the top reason is laziness. But, a second reason was a drive to "beat the system." So, HAH, AOL! This blog will appear on my AOL website, after all (after a fashion).

0 comments: