Turf Marking

All original material, except otherwise explicitly stated, is under this:
Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License
MMIII-MMVII
Warm Fuzzy Freudian Slippers, Ltd.
*Other People's Blogs

FYI

Things you need to know:
  • Some posts, or the links they contain, are NSFW. This is your only warning.
  • This blog serves the cause of my freedom of speech, not yours. I wield censorship like a 10 year-old boy who just found his father's handgun.
Powered By Blogger

Monday, September 05, 2005

RSS aggregation streamlined my online time. Yahoo! made it easier than what was arguably one of the best free RSS readers from a few months ago, RSSReader (or, whatever it was I posted about). Now, Thunderbird has made it even easier. Yahoo! took awhile to show new feeds, but Thunderbird's pretty up to the minute. You can control how the feed appears, too. And, it's free! However, you do need the Remove Duplicate Messages extension. The trouble with email/feed readers (at least the free ones) is that there's really no way to prevent duplicate messages from being downloaded. This extension not only does that automatically, but it compares feed messages according to whatever parameters I set. It's also been updated recently. I can autodelete dupes without ever having to look at them. There goes another 10% of the time I spend online, muahaha!
Categories:

1 comments:

Meadow said...

I'm very happy for you. :)