Turf Marking

All original material, except otherwise explicitly stated, is under this:
Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License
MMIII-MMVII
Warm Fuzzy Freudian Slippers, Ltd.
*Other People's Blogs

FYI

Things you need to know:
  • Some posts, or the links they contain, are NSFW. This is your only warning.
  • This blog serves the cause of my freedom of speech, not yours. I wield censorship like a 10 year-old boy who just found his father's handgun.
Powered By Blogger

Friday, September 30, 2005

Yes, we've exhausted ourselves into sickness. But, that's not going to stop us from somehow getting to Rochester to see the film Serenity tomorrow.

Had a job interview today. I'll hopefully know by Monday. It'll be a different sort of Diamond Mine, an HR dept. for a power transmission company, i.e. the transmission of power; nothing having to do with vehicle parts. I took my remaining energy for the day and pulled out all my metroerotic favorites before taking a six-hour nap. And, now I'm about to take another one.

I did bit of fiddling with the blog template, because I decided that I was sick of those old enetation.co.uk links on my blog causing my computer to take that extra microsecond going, "Oh... enetation.co.uk... wait, it's commented out of the code--nevermind." I also wanted to make use of the option to shut down comments when I feel like it.

Ok, goodnight.