Turf Marking

All original material, except otherwise explicitly stated, is under this:
Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License
MMIII-MMVII
Warm Fuzzy Freudian Slippers, Ltd.
*Other People's Blogs

FYI

Things you need to know:
  • Some posts, or the links they contain, are NSFW. This is your only warning.
  • This blog serves the cause of my freedom of speech, not yours. I wield censorship like a 10 year-old boy who just found his father's handgun.
Powered By Blogger

Sunday, November 30, 2003

Delayed, like most everything else because of the holidays and my tryptophan-induced coma. The results are further proof of one of my mutant superpowers -- the ability to successfully BS my way through any kind of test. That, or I've been wearing so much black for a reason other than keeping up with hip, trendy late-1980s fashion.

lexmax
Congratulations! You have an understanding of the
goth culture!


A True Goth Quiz (now with pics)
brought to you by Quizilla

0 comments: