Turf Marking

All original material, except otherwise explicitly stated, is under this:
Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License
MMIII-MMVII
Warm Fuzzy Freudian Slippers, Ltd.
*Other People's Blogs

FYI

Things you need to know:
  • Some posts, or the links they contain, are NSFW. This is your only warning.
  • This blog serves the cause of my freedom of speech, not yours. I wield censorship like a 10 year-old boy who just found his father's handgun.
Powered By Blogger

Friday, November 21, 2003

After digging about in my skull for my username/pw for my enetation account, I managed to get in and delete some double-postings made accidentally by myself and a couple others, no doubt because in this case, you get from enetation exactly what you pay for which, in my case is "jack" and "$hi+". Actually, I still owe them "jack."

I did leave all the troll postings, and although I've got a rule never to feed the trolls, it's a very loose rule. So, I'll take a quick second and put the question out there. Of all the posts to spam, why did they have to pick one of my soul-baring posts??

Well, I'm going to twist the concept of "pay it forward." I'm going to pay my misery forward and post the email address left by the spammer. I did some checking, and I'm willing to bet that it's maybe some innocent person whose addy just got jacked. Or, this person is the perpetrator. In any case, if I've managed to annoy at least one person by making this email addy available to all my readers and the various search engines, then I've successfully paid my misery forward!

So, take a moment and tell Willowmagic18@yahoo.com to "Have a nice day!" or share some of your sexual-organ-enlargement tips.

0 comments: