Turf Marking

All original material, except otherwise explicitly stated, is under this:
Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License
MMIII-MMVII
Warm Fuzzy Freudian Slippers, Ltd.
*Other People's Blogs

FYI

Things you need to know:
  • Some posts, or the links they contain, are NSFW. This is your only warning.
  • This blog serves the cause of my freedom of speech, not yours. I wield censorship like a 10 year-old boy who just found his father's handgun.
Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 12, 2003

Tell me just because I missed the Yahoo! service change by two months, having better things to do with my life, that I can't remote load JPEGs from My Briefcase account? Fine, then... it ain't the only graphic format around.

I know, I know -- "Why not simply use another blogging service that will let you upload pictures?" Because, "FREE" is the ideal price, muahahaha!

I feel like Jack "Shelly 'The Machine' Levine" Lemmon in Glengarry Glen Ross when he said "You can kiss my @$$ [makes a zipping motion up his bottock] and that's all I have to say to you [as he transitions from zipping up his buttock to flipping the bird]."

0 comments: