Turf Marking

All original material, except otherwise explicitly stated, is under this:
Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License
MMIII-MMVII
Warm Fuzzy Freudian Slippers, Ltd.
*Other People's Blogs

FYI

Things you need to know:
  • Some posts, or the links they contain, are NSFW. This is your only warning.
  • This blog serves the cause of my freedom of speech, not yours. I wield censorship like a 10 year-old boy who just found his father's handgun.
Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 10, 2003

*Yes, once upon a time, I thought I made this phrase up myself. But, as it happens, I'm not the first person to ever use this word, so if you're one of those copyright fascists (and I mean that in a nice way) and want to sue me, well, go ahead -- take the $0.91 I have to my name.

ITEM ONE
My new favorite website, posted on a RiceBowlJournals forum:
Church Sign Generator
I haven't wasted hours on a website like I have on here in ages!

ITEM TWO
Got a Friendster invite from a fellow Fran Lebowitz lover who I met a few months ago. I joined up -- why not, after all, so long as Friendster doesn't broadcast my email address or my picture around, it's all good. At least I know someone on this network, and who knows, maybe I'll get the same level of intelligent-yet-fun interaction that I get with the members of RBJ.

ITEM THREE
I'm on Yahoo! Messenger at this moment with E, who is ranting about the parking fines she inadvertently accumulated. She made a funny:
anyway, so I still ahve to pay $15. F**k, like I can afford $15.

I'm freaking shopping at save a lot to save money on groceries and now I have to pay the bi+ch her f**king blood money
Um... well, ok, I thought it was amusing.

0 comments: