Turf Marking

All original material, except otherwise explicitly stated, is under this:
Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License
MMIII-MMVII
Warm Fuzzy Freudian Slippers, Ltd.
*Other People's Blogs

FYI

Things you need to know:
  • Some posts, or the links they contain, are NSFW. This is your only warning.
  • This blog serves the cause of my freedom of speech, not yours. I wield censorship like a 10 year-old boy who just found his father's handgun.
Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 13, 2004

ITEM ONE
Hehe... yeah... heh heh... hm... heh heh heh... knife drills are cool...

ITEM TWO
Additions to my Non-Amazon Wish List
  • One 24"-26" iron pipe
  • One axe handleITEM THREE
    Once again, I ask myself the age old training hall question, applicable regardless of art: You don't wanna kill the buzz of your fellow students who want to learn and seek out training partners who they feel will stretch them during training drills. At the same time, you wanna work on your own $hi+, and you try to work with them in return, but somehow they end up putting you back in teacher-mode. What do you do?

    This'd be fine if I was back at my old TKD club -- it comes with the 1st gup. But at MMAC, I'm the equivalent of a white belt. The problem is that while there are other martial artists from other systems there, I'm the only one whose done FMA outside of club, even though it was relatively miniscule. I've learned more in the past 5 weeks than I have in the two years I dallied with Modern Arnis/Sinawali. As they say, "In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is king."
  • 0 comments: