Turf Marking

All original material, except otherwise explicitly stated, is under this:
Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License
MMIII-MMVII
Warm Fuzzy Freudian Slippers, Ltd.
*Other People's Blogs

FYI

Things you need to know:
  • Some posts, or the links they contain, are NSFW. This is your only warning.
  • This blog serves the cause of my freedom of speech, not yours. I wield censorship like a 10 year-old boy who just found his father's handgun.
Powered By Blogger

Monday, February 23, 2004

E's torn miniscus is giving her problems again; it hit last night without warning, as usual. She gets so depressed over it, and I can't blame her. E struggles a lot to be active, especially through the busy-ness of her grad program, but at this point, even tai chi is giving her problems. I know it's not easy watching me staying trim and fit, doing all sorts of stuff, when all she wants to do is walk without fear of her knee giving out.

She's got an MRI scheduled for this Wednesday, thank goodness, and the docs will see where to go from there. She's got a tentative surgery scheduled for a few weeks from now during her spring break, but we'll see what happens.

If you're of the praying persuasion, and I know some (but not all) of you are, this'd be a good cause. As for the rest of you, I'm sure warm fuzzy thoughts would be appreciated, too.

0 comments: