Turf Marking

All original material, except otherwise explicitly stated, is under this:
Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License
MMIII-MMVII
Warm Fuzzy Freudian Slippers, Ltd.
*Other People's Blogs

FYI

Things you need to know:
  • Some posts, or the links they contain, are NSFW. This is your only warning.
  • This blog serves the cause of my freedom of speech, not yours. I wield censorship like a 10 year-old boy who just found his father's handgun.
Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 03, 2004

It's amazing how the dated views (c. 2001) of a comedian, in this case my favorite, Dennis Miller, can be relevant today. For instance...
I get cross-eyed with rage when I hear that there are thirty-five students in a third-grade inner-city public-school class sharing one textbook while the AV-squad jerkoffs at NASA have lost contact with yet another billion-dollar piece-of-shit Radio Shack transmitter that was supposed to land on the surface of Mars and broadcast back pictures that I could take in Barstow in July. Hey, NASA. The space race is over. We won. We know all about space. It's full of black holes that relentlessly suck in all matter around them. Kind of like what you do with our f**king money. There might be water on Mars? Call me when you find oil on Mars, okay?
It's a nice warm feeling when someone else can eloquently crystallize your thoughts.

0 comments: