Turf Marking

All original material, except otherwise explicitly stated, is under this:
Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License
MMIII-MMVII
Warm Fuzzy Freudian Slippers, Ltd.
*Other People's Blogs

FYI

Things you need to know:
  • Some posts, or the links they contain, are NSFW. This is your only warning.
  • This blog serves the cause of my freedom of speech, not yours. I wield censorship like a 10 year-old boy who just found his father's handgun.
Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 20, 2004

Oooh, yeah... finally getting into some interesting techniques! Real useful stuff, like some of the simplest takedowns I've ever been taught. Not to mention cimande limb destructions. Although, I wonder how many feathers I'd ruffle if I mentioned just how many of those "time-wasting, useless, dead forms" I learned between tkd and kung-fu actually have similar movements. Eh, I've got enough troubles ;).

I felt bad that SPEAKMAN was not there yesterday. Hopefully, his toe is ok. Though, I have to say that it was nice working with many different partners, especially though the muay Thai drills. Cooperative partners trying to work the techniques as dictated by the style as opposed to trying to sneak in his own old style. Although, I have to say that once I was able to connect a particular cimande's movement with a movement right out of the songmookwan tkd/shotokan karate form bassai sho, things clicked for me.

0 comments: