Turf Marking

All original material, except otherwise explicitly stated, is under this:
Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License
MMIII-MMVII
Warm Fuzzy Freudian Slippers, Ltd.
*Other People's Blogs

FYI

Things you need to know:
  • Some posts, or the links they contain, are NSFW. This is your only warning.
  • This blog serves the cause of my freedom of speech, not yours. I wield censorship like a 10 year-old boy who just found his father's handgun.
Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 18, 2004

ITEM ONE
The song that's been inundating my thoughts since I first saw the movie Office Space last week -- Damn It Feels Good to Be a Gangster by the Geto Boys.
Damn it feels good to be a gangster
A real gangster @$$ n**ga plays his cards right
A real gangster @$$ n**ga never runs his f**king mouth
'Cause real gangster @$$ n**gas don't start fights
Hell, yeah!

ITEM TWO
Valentine's Day: Had to work all day, but came home with a flower and a couple of lil' gifts for E and was greeted with a cornish hen dinner and the movie In the Mood For Love directed by Wong Kar Wai.

ITEM THREE
Saw a nice Japanese movie the other night, Shall We Dance. Who would've guessed Japanese (non-Anime) movies could be so funny?

ITEM FOUR
Sam Adam Cherry Wheat is now my second-favorite beer.

ITEM FIVE
One of the eternal truths I've learned in my three-decade existence is "You always become what you hate the most." In my case, I'm now suffering the effects of seeing too much of Jay and Silent Bob in such a short period of time.

0 comments: