Turf Marking

All original material, except otherwise explicitly stated, is under this:
Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License
MMIII-MMVII
Warm Fuzzy Freudian Slippers, Ltd.
*Other People's Blogs

FYI

Things you need to know:
  • Some posts, or the links they contain, are NSFW. This is your only warning.
  • This blog serves the cause of my freedom of speech, not yours. I wield censorship like a 10 year-old boy who just found his father's handgun.
Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 26, 2004

It's freakin' banks nowadays. There was some glitch with my account and I couldn't go to MMAC on Tuesday. But, it's all good now, so I'll get to go tonight. Maybe I should post a b!+ch slap to them.

My biggest gripe isn't necessarily the account glitch, as much as the fact that I can't afford the pittance being asked for this one vintage (it "out-Shaft's" Shaft's coat) leather coat that fits perfectly.

0 comments: