Turf Marking

All original material, except otherwise explicitly stated, is under this:
Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License
MMIII-MMVII
Warm Fuzzy Freudian Slippers, Ltd.
*Other People's Blogs

FYI

Things you need to know:
  • Some posts, or the links they contain, are NSFW. This is your only warning.
  • This blog serves the cause of my freedom of speech, not yours. I wield censorship like a 10 year-old boy who just found his father's handgun.
Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 03, 2003

AND THE WINNER IS...

I decided that I'd use a third, different song as my "Birthday Theme." I can't remember if I've mentioned this song before or not. But hey, it's my birthday and my blog :) -- 7/3/MCMLXXIII!
Many reasons that hold you back
Tell you no, make you fall short of what you want to say
Too many voices in my head
Where's the boy who used to take chances
Used to say when I grow up to me a man someday
True to my heart in every way
Seems so simple
Why's it so hard
I'll never know

Take the time seize the moment
Don't let go
The state of mind is everything about
The love you call your own

The Love You Call Your Own
words/music by Robert Lamm & Gerard McMahon


Of course, however, the show still must go on...
And I'm tired of turning my back on myself
Throwing truth away
Let the fire burn down the front door to myself
And give me a season to play

The Show Must Go On
words/music by Bill Champlin
perf. by Chicago


'Nuff said

0 comments: