Turf Marking

All original material, except otherwise explicitly stated, is under this:
Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License
MMIII-MMVII
Warm Fuzzy Freudian Slippers, Ltd.
*Other People's Blogs

FYI

Things you need to know:
  • Some posts, or the links they contain, are NSFW. This is your only warning.
  • This blog serves the cause of my freedom of speech, not yours. I wield censorship like a 10 year-old boy who just found his father's handgun.
Powered By Blogger

Saturday, July 12, 2003

BOIL AND BUBBLE

I'm sitting here engaging in my usual Saturday morning NPR ritual before work and again giving some thought to the various ups and downs of my present life. Money problems abound again, but nothing I won't make it through (I don't think). And, this time around, I have as many, if not more reasons to be happy than sad.

I keep coming back to this verse of the song My Thanksgiving:
And I don't mind saying that I still love it all
I wallowed in the springtime
Now I'm welcoming the fall
For every moment of joy
Every hour of fear
For every winding road that brought me here
For every breath, for every day of living
This is my Thanksgiving

by Henley/Lynch/Winding

Score another one for maturity, huh?

0 comments: