Turf Marking

All original material, except otherwise explicitly stated, is under this:
Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License
MMIII-MMVII
Warm Fuzzy Freudian Slippers, Ltd.
*Other People's Blogs

FYI

Things you need to know:
  • Some posts, or the links they contain, are NSFW. This is your only warning.
  • This blog serves the cause of my freedom of speech, not yours. I wield censorship like a 10 year-old boy who just found his father's handgun.
Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, July 22, 2003

FINALLY, A TV SHOW BANDWAGON I WON'T JUMP ON

Queer Eye for the Straight Guy on Bravo - I described the concept to a friend who said , "This sounds vaguely offensive." I agreed, but this was the very reason I had to see it.

As usual, though, whenever something promises to be titilatingly offensive, it ends up being mostly harmless and rather silly.

However, I did like the end bit where the "Fab Five" watch the results of their make-over on video as the straight guy tries to impress whoever thought he needed the make-over in the first place. You know me -- always love that MST3K vibe.

I'll stick to Iron Chef and Trading Spaces. Heck, I'd probably watch another episode of Stripperella first. Ok ok, I wouldn't go that far.

0 comments: