Turf Marking

All original material, except otherwise explicitly stated, is under this:
Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License
MMIII-MMVII
Warm Fuzzy Freudian Slippers, Ltd.
*Other People's Blogs

FYI

Things you need to know:
  • Some posts, or the links they contain, are NSFW. This is your only warning.
  • This blog serves the cause of my freedom of speech, not yours. I wield censorship like a 10 year-old boy who just found his father's handgun.
Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 18, 2003

THE CURLY SHUFFLE

The "this way to the egress" link above no longer points to my AOL homepage. I don't know why I've decided to do that all of a sudden, truth to tell. Links from there point here, after all, and may stay that way, at least for the time being. I've sort of MacGyver-ed a page for my long-unused geocities space, and since I've started using that email address again as of late, I figured, "what the heck?"

"But, D., couldn't I just click on the links you have on the menu on the bottom left and work my way to the index page?" Well, sure, smart-@$$. Whatever makes you feel like you were in the movie Hackers. Just be assured that it's not your cleverness, but my laziness that allows you to do that.

Anyway, I'm not gonna put the geocities email addy on here right away. I kinda enjoy being surprisingly spam-free at that address. Besides, if you wanna touch base, that's why I've got an enetation account. The geocities webspace isn't quite done yet; I will put up that addy eventually.

0 comments: