Turf Marking

All original material, except otherwise explicitly stated, is under this:
Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License
MMIII-MMVII
Warm Fuzzy Freudian Slippers, Ltd.
*Other People's Blogs

FYI

Things you need to know:
  • Some posts, or the links they contain, are NSFW. This is your only warning.
  • This blog serves the cause of my freedom of speech, not yours. I wield censorship like a 10 year-old boy who just found his father's handgun.
Powered By Blogger

Friday, September 10, 2004

  • Trekkies 2
  • Shaolin Soccer
  • Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Vol. 2
...but only because both copies of Aqua Teen were out at the video store.

Shaolin Soccer gave me the sort of "feel-good" vibes that I haven't felt from a movie since my first viewing of Star Wars back on 197[something] (aka waaaaay before it was caleld Star Wars IV: A New Hope). It's another "kung fu fantasy" genre movie, which I find myself enjoying more and more. Now to get my hands on one of the Zu movies.

E and I also finally got to see Jet Li's The Enforcer. Man, I hate seeing Yu Rong-Guang as a bad guy, even if he did do those movies before Iron Monkey.

0 comments: