Turf Marking

All original material, except otherwise explicitly stated, is under this:
Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License
MMIII-MMVII
Warm Fuzzy Freudian Slippers, Ltd.
*Other People's Blogs

FYI

Things you need to know:
  • Some posts, or the links they contain, are NSFW. This is your only warning.
  • This blog serves the cause of my freedom of speech, not yours. I wield censorship like a 10 year-old boy who just found his father's handgun.
Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Ah, the pains of a day after training. It was one of the lightest training days I've had, but after months of being off, I'm actually a little sore.

Techniques to cross off my "to learn" list:
  • Cimande limb destructions 1, 2 and 3 (though whose Cimande, I'm not exactly sure. One of those things I've never gotten around to asking.)
  • Tug tug - FMA knee bar
  • Sapu dalam and sapu nuwar - Silat leg sweeps
Having some time yesterday, I went online and found some relevant video clips on the internet from I.M.P.A.C.T. Academy.

Incidentally, I came across the site for the Filipino Kali-Eskrima Academy of Chicago, that has a curriculum that seems strangely familiar...

0 comments: