Turf Marking

All original material, except otherwise explicitly stated, is under this:
Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License
MMIII-MMVII
Warm Fuzzy Freudian Slippers, Ltd.
*Other People's Blogs

FYI

Things you need to know:
  • Some posts, or the links they contain, are NSFW. This is your only warning.
  • This blog serves the cause of my freedom of speech, not yours. I wield censorship like a 10 year-old boy who just found his father's handgun.
Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, September 08, 2004

I'm posting these two pictures with my blurred face, not because of privacy concerns, but to show off how I've been leeching off the resources of the brand new computer lab that's opened up on campus. Not only am I using their net access, fast computers and printers, but now their scanners and their copies of Photoshop, too.
"And, I don't feel bad about it."

-Macy Gray, I've Committed Murder
And, I wanted to show off the reversible jacket that E brought back as a gift from the PRC.

0 comments: