Turf Marking

All original material, except otherwise explicitly stated, is under this:
Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License
MMIII-MMVII
Warm Fuzzy Freudian Slippers, Ltd.
*Other People's Blogs

FYI

Things you need to know:
  • Some posts, or the links they contain, are NSFW. This is your only warning.
  • This blog serves the cause of my freedom of speech, not yours. I wield censorship like a 10 year-old boy who just found his father's handgun.
Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Trouble in Bobo paradise?
David Brooks Also Eats Cereal.
By John Warner
That is, David Brooks, the author of Bobos in Paradise, which could have been subtitled "Could've been Don's biography."

I thought I could deconstruct a film...
History's Notable Films, Reconsidered.
By Tim Carvell
I think it was on The Daily Show where someone made similar comments about Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace being a story where two grown men in pirate shirts and pony tails whisk a young boy away from his mother to go on an adventure. Doesn't that give you the same shudder when you picture Michael Jackson within three feet of a kid?

I'll digress for a moment to repeat a joke I heard on TV:
How can you tell when it's midnight at Michael Jackson's house?

When the big hand touches the little hand.
Shudder.

0 comments: