Turf Marking

All original material, except otherwise explicitly stated, is under this:
Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License
MMIII-MMVII
Warm Fuzzy Freudian Slippers, Ltd.
*Other People's Blogs

FYI

Things you need to know:
  • Some posts, or the links they contain, are NSFW. This is your only warning.
  • This blog serves the cause of my freedom of speech, not yours. I wield censorship like a 10 year-old boy who just found his father's handgun.
Powered By Blogger

Thursday, May 01, 2003

BORING DAY

How boring is my life? So boring that I take time to document how boring it actually is. Today's big task: Getting a new antenna for my cell phone.

Tomorrow's big task: See a matinee showing of Bulletproof Monk. The reviews I read haven't been all that great, but hey -- Chow Yun-Fat holding two guns in both hands, playing another bad ass. What more could you ask for?

0 comments: