Turf Marking

All original material, except otherwise explicitly stated, is under this:
Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License
MMIII-MMVII
Warm Fuzzy Freudian Slippers, Ltd.
*Other People's Blogs

FYI

Things you need to know:
  • Some posts, or the links they contain, are NSFW. This is your only warning.
  • This blog serves the cause of my freedom of speech, not yours. I wield censorship like a 10 year-old boy who just found his father's handgun.
Powered By Blogger

Friday, May 02, 2003

I HAVE BEEN ASSIMILATED

I finally succumbed. I so wanted this blog to have at least a semblance of dignity, at least at first glance. But, I said to myself, "Self... what the heck?"


Which Trigun Character are You like?
Take other quizzes at Newsies Meets Anime...Anime Meets Newsies...

I'm not sure I like the answer. Maybe I was trying too hard to avoid those answers that I thought would make the answer come out to me being Vash the Stampede himself.

0 comments: