Turf Marking

All original material, except otherwise explicitly stated, is under this:
Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License
MMIII-MMVII
Warm Fuzzy Freudian Slippers, Ltd.
*Other People's Blogs

FYI

Things you need to know:
  • Some posts, or the links they contain, are NSFW. This is your only warning.
  • This blog serves the cause of my freedom of speech, not yours. I wield censorship like a 10 year-old boy who just found his father's handgun.
Powered By Blogger

Saturday, June 14, 2003

MY OWN PERSONALITY QUIZ

This is one by me, for me.
You found out today that June 10 was the international release date for Macy Gray's third album The Trouble with Being Myself. And, you found it out as you were about to shell out $22.99 at the Virgin Megastore for a copy of the CD and didn't think twice about it until you got to the cash register where you asked about the price and was told it was an Australian import. You bought the CD anyway. This makes you...
a) A really big fan of Macy Gray
b) The worst kind of Western materialist (I got the credit -- gimmie it now!)

Eh, who knows? I'll write more about the music when I'm finished listening to it -- I'm on my second run-through now.

0 comments: