Turf Marking

All original material, except otherwise explicitly stated, is under this:
Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License
MMIII-MMVII
Warm Fuzzy Freudian Slippers, Ltd.
*Other People's Blogs

FYI

Things you need to know:
  • Some posts, or the links they contain, are NSFW. This is your only warning.
  • This blog serves the cause of my freedom of speech, not yours. I wield censorship like a 10 year-old boy who just found his father's handgun.
Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 19, 2003

LATE NIGHT WITH WinMX

Current Music: Tenacious Boogie and The Last One by Howland, Laug, Morrison & Pinnick

Yes, that is Keith Howland, currently the guitarist for Chicago and Chris Pinnick, former lead guitarist for Chicago. It's just sad that music this good (along with The Howland-Imboden Project referenced a few entries back) will never see the light of day in a record store. Check out these tunes for some seriously frightening guitar chops.

It's just a cool concept, though, especially if you're familiar with Chicago's history with guitar players. Now, if only Dawayne Bailey and Donnie Dacus would cut some track together. Hell, even team up with Howland and Pinnick... I shudder to think.

Other Current Music: Chicago - Live by Request

Yes, the whole shebang, available online that I discovered just as I was about to go to bed at 1:30 AM. 14 mp3 files -- looks like MS Office will have to go! Just kidding. Man, it was a rough download with sources that flittered in and out. I was tired.

And before you gasp, "*Gasp* You illegally downloaded mp3s -- that makes you a thief and an all around b@$tard!" let me just say what I said after I downloaded the whole Stone of Sisyphus album. The second it's available for sale, I'll buy it, but until then, I'm enjoying the stuff now.

0 comments: