Turf Marking

All original material, except otherwise explicitly stated, is under this:
Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License
MMIII-MMVII
Warm Fuzzy Freudian Slippers, Ltd.
*Other People's Blogs

FYI

Things you need to know:
  • Some posts, or the links they contain, are NSFW. This is your only warning.
  • This blog serves the cause of my freedom of speech, not yours. I wield censorship like a 10 year-old boy who just found his father's handgun.
Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 18, 2003

ROUND AND ROUND THEY GO

The way they switch around the schedule willy-nilly on Adult Swim is giving me a headache. They have now bumped Trigun in favor of REIGN: The Conqueror and put Lupin the 3rd in place of Cowboy Bebop. And, they started Lupin at the beginning of the 1971 series.

It took awhile to grow on me, but I think I'm beginning to understand the appeal of Rurouni Kenshin.

0 comments: