Turf Marking

All original material, except otherwise explicitly stated, is under this:
Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License
MMIII-MMVII
Warm Fuzzy Freudian Slippers, Ltd.
*Other People's Blogs

FYI

Things you need to know:
  • Some posts, or the links they contain, are NSFW. This is your only warning.
  • This blog serves the cause of my freedom of speech, not yours. I wield censorship like a 10 year-old boy who just found his father's handgun.
Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 16, 2003

20 MINUTES INTO THE FUTURE

I love technology, but I've never felt the need to have the newest, latest thing out there. True story: My first computer was a 486 with Windows 3.1 on it. I didn't get Windows 95 for it until the day after Windows 98 is released. I've got a new computer since then -- still running Windows 98. I long for the speed of Windows 95. Heck, I didn't own a CD player or any CDs until about 1997.

I have yet to own a DVD player, but I'm itching to get one. I can't believe the stuff I'm rapidly adding to my Amazon.com wish list (see left). Complete episodes of almost all of my favorite shows -- I just added The Young Ones! I haven't seen them in years! It almost makes me sad the amount of videotape I used taping episodes of Doctor Who off of PBS as a kid.

Then again, I can't be doing all that bad if I've been posting stuff on a blog.

0 comments: